The Frome Festival is undergoing a major revamp with a new website and new brochure format. The recently installed Box Office system at the Cheese and Grain, will enable festival goers to purchase Festival tickets online.
- Mid April: Events listing will go live. For those of you who can’t wait for the brochure and see what’s on this year….. watch this space.
- Beginning of May: New website goes live, printed brochures will be distributed in Frome and the surrounding area.
- Friday 15th May – tickets go on sale to Festival Friends (there is still time to become a friend)
- Sunday 17th May – The Festival Box office at the Cheese and Grain will be open to the General Public who come down in person.
- Monday 18th May – all tickets on general release.*
- Friday 3rd- Sunday 12th July – It’s the Frome Festival – If you haven’t got your tickets yet, it may be possible to get one for some events and course many events are free!
- Saturday 4th July – Don’t forget it’s the Food Feast – come and join us by the river – and it’s not just the amazing array of food and drink – with a travelling market, great live bands, and lots of kids stuff, this year it will be bigger and better than ever before.
*a portion of tickets for some shows at some of the larger venues may go on sale before the Frome Festival release date – please check with the venue.